Cyber Security Hackathons
InfoSec Hackathon 2022
HerCyberSpace in Partnership with the University of Greenwich will be holding an Information security hackathon on November 18th, 2022 from 10 am to 6 pm (GMT). The goal of the Hackathon is to inspire a generation of cyber warriors and innovators to use technology to create solutions for some of the most challenging Cyber security problems facing organisations today.
This one-day event consist of challenges covering Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) aspects of Cybersecurity. Students will be presented with problem statements and will compete in teams to complete these challenges, After which they will pitch their solutions to the panel of judges and stand a chance of winning cash and gift prizes.
The Hackathon will aim to achieve the following
- Equip students with the skills to prepare them for future success in the job market.
- Promote diversity in Cybersecurity.
- Expose students to various career pathways in Cybersecurity.
- Facilitate non-traditional routes into the profession.
ABOUT THE CHALLENGE
- It’s Fun!
- Learn! Whether you are seasoned Hackathon goes or first-time beginner, you will acquire something new out of InfoSec Hack 2022.
- Network with professionals, and amazing mentors will participate at InfoSec Hack 2022.
- Win amazing prizes valued at over $1,000!
- Make new friends and expand your connections.
- Gain valuable skills! This is an event like no other!
- Apply using the link above.
- Once your application is accepted, you will receive a confirmation of participation.
- You will receive a brief, a week before the Hackathon day.
- Start Hacking!
Participating in this hackathon could earn you:
– University of Greenwich Passport points
– Prize Awards